With its fast-acting formula, Cif Ultrafast Antibacterial Spray cleans quickly and easily and kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses*. It will help to keep your frequently touched surfaces hygienically clean with a sparkling finish. Our multi-purpose disinfectant cleaner spray works throughout the house on everyday kitchen and bathroom dirt, and is suitable for food preparation areas. At Cif, we believe in revealing and protecting beauty for everyone to enjoy, every day. That’s why for over 50 years, Cif has developed a range of cleaning products that remove ugly dirt, without damage – providing you with beautiful results. For a sparkling home, why not also try Cif Ultrafast Bathroom Spray to quickly lift away soap scum and limescale, and Cif Ultrafast Kitchen Spray to quickly lift away daily kitchen dirt for a streak-free shine on ceramic, chrome, and enamel surfaces. How to use: For disinfection, spray the product and leave to act for 5 minutes. For disinfection of heavily soiled areas, spray twice. Rinse and wipe away with a damp cloth. Always read the label and product information before use. Avoid prolonged contact with painted surfaces. Rinse well after use on plastics and aluminium. Do not use on appliance lettering and symbols. For new or unusual types of surfaces, test on a small inconspicuous area first. *Kills bacteria like Salmonella, MRSA, E. coli, and Listeria, as well as flu viruses including H1N1.
Cif Ultrafast Antibacterial Cleaner Spray kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses* to help keep your surfaces hygienically clean
With its fast-acting formula, our multi-purpose spray disinfects your surfaces quickly & easily
Cif Ultrafast Antibacterial Cleaner Spray cuts through kitchen and bathroom dirt
Our disinfectant spray is safe for food preparation areas
Cif multi-purpose spray removes the ugly dirt you see and the bacteria & viruses* you don't see
Cif Ultrafast Antibacterial Cleaner Spray leaves behind a beautiful shine on a range of surfaces around your home
IngredientsDisinfectant: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.75g per 100g. <5% Cationic surfactants, Nonionic surfactants, Phosphates, Perfume
Keep out of the reach of children. Wear eye protection/face protection. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid breathing spray WARNING Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.